Saturday, February 23, 2013

February 23, 2013

Hi everybody!! Sorry I've been so busy! I just want to say thank you to everybody who has been sending me gifts and been helping and writing to me. You are awesome!

I went to the clinic on Wednesday and my counts are all back up and I'm doing good! Im getting braver about the poke I have to get in my port. I didn't even cry last time! I feel so much better except for yesterday, I wasn't feeling too good yesterday. I've been doing a lot of coloring and beading.

Tonight I'm spending the night with my grandpa and we are going to watch the fireworks!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lexi, you brave girl. I'm glad you are feeling better and your counts are back up. Keep getting well, because we all love you so much. Kisses & Hugs! xoxoxo

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete