Wednesday, February 27, 2013

February 27, 2013

Hello everyone! I am here at the hospital today getting my chemo medicines and will spend the night here. I have an appointment with the radiation doctor in the morning to talk about some things. I think I will ride there in the golf cart! It's fun!! I had two visitors today from the National Gaurd and they brought me a basket full of goodies. My favorite is the Polaroid camera and the scrapbook to put my pictures in! I have been taking pictures of my mom and dad and me and the nurses so far. We tried to post the picture we took but we cant do it from mommy's phone. Thank you so much to everybody! Also, me and my brother and parents get to go on base and have a tour and see the jet planes!! I think that is so cool! I can't wait to tell TJ! 

I have been eating lots better, they gave me some hungry medicine so now I'm hungry all the time! But I think it's good because I have gained a little bit of weight. I have lots of energy and they said all my counts are beautiful. I don't know what that means but it must be good! 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lexi, I am so happy that you are hungry. Think of something delicious, like pizza, and ask your mom to get it. I hope that your chemo goes well. Your Nanny and I love you so much. Kisses and Hugs. XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news!! That hungry medicine sounds cool!! The tour of the planes and stuff sounds like fun...bet u will enjoy. Hope chemo went well. Bob/Beth Ludwig

    ReplyDelete