Thursday, May 2, 2013

May 1, 2013

I'm at the hospital for chemo today. I also needed a transfusion again. Since my throat hurts so bad I'm not eating very well even though I'm trying the best I can. I lost 1lbs this last week and am getting closer to my feeding tube. I am 58 lbs now. I'm trying super hard but not gaining any weight.

I had a really good week last week. I got to go to the zoo on Friday with my mommy and it was fun! We saw Kali the baby polar bear. He was so cute I wanted to cuddle with him! I know that wouldn't be a good idea tho! On Sunday I went for a four wheeler ride with my grandpa and we roasted hot dogs. I really like going on four wheeler rides!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lexi! I'm sorry I haven't written lately! I saw the zoo pics -- looked like you had a great time! I also heard you got some cereal down today! It must be so hard. And....I understand why the radiation scares you. Your "mask" really holds you in place, doesn't it? I am sure everyone tells you how brave you are...but, you have to believe it! You are! Prayers continue!! B & B Ludwig

    ReplyDelete