Tuesday, July 2, 2013

July 2, 2013


Hello!  I have been feeling so much better. This feeding tube is the bomb! Although it does have its downsides. Like having to be so careful to make sure it doesn't get infected. But I feel so much better and stronger and happier! I'm starting to gain weight back too. Also, we increased the amount that I get during the day, so my stomach is getting stretched. My appetite hasn't gotten a lot better but I am hungry sometimes where before I was never hungry. So that's good I guess.

Yesterday I got to go see my uncle. He's up here visiting and I am super happy to see him! I missed him a lot. We spent almost the whole day together yesterday! I went shopping today with my mama so I could spend some of my birthday money. I bought this really pretty Cinderella snow globe! I LOVE IT!!! I also went to Build-A-Bear and made myself a kitty on skates!



No comments:

Post a Comment