Friday, July 26, 2013

July 26, 2013

 I LOVE riding my bike!! I have so much fun! I just don't like wearing my helmet, it's uncomfortable. But momma says if I wanna ride it I have to wear it. I am feeling much better from my sinus infection now! My momma and I went camping and it was a lot of fun! I rode my bike there too!

On Wednesday was my inpatient chemo. I got sick the morning after this time too. Last time I was sick for four days after I got my treatment. The doctor says the further I get into my treatment the harder it will be on my body. We are almost done with this crud though. I am scheduled to have another MRI and PET scan in two weeks. My treatment will continue until the end of October and the final scans are to be in the first week of November.

I have been trying to eat sour candy like the doctor said but it's hard for me. I don't like to eat it, which is weird because normally I love sour candy! My mom, brother and me went to the park and the lake on Monday and we had a lot of fun! It was so super hot! I've been doing a lot of school work lately, too bad I can't start school with everyone else. But at least I know it's not far off that I can join them again.




No comments:

Post a Comment