Saturday, July 27, 2013

July 27, 2013

We met with the Make-A-Wish volunteer last night and we set up my wish! I wished I could go to Disney World! So me and my mom and my friend Loretta are going to Disney World in November! We get to go to the Magic Kingdom, Epcot, Animal Kingdom and Hollywood Studios! I'm sooooo excited I can't wait! I hope I get to meet Cinderella because she's my favorite princess. He gave me a Make-A-Wish Barbie doll too. He was very nice and asked me a lot of questions about what all my favorite things are.

I am feeling good since my chemo, except I'm a little sleepy so I have been taking naps during the day. I'm listening to my body is what mom and Nanny always tell me. Yesterday I had to go to the clinic to get my shot which I do not like at all. It hurts when they push it in.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Lexi & Stephanie! I'm sorry I've been delinquent with my comments and hellos! My phone has been having an issue posting here. Probably operator error. Anyway....Love the pics you posted. FYI....I don't like helmets either, Lexi, but it's a good thing. I'm glad you're feeling better AND listening to your body like your Mom and Nanny say. I am SO excited about your trip, too! I have never been to Disneyland or Disneyworld.....I hope you really enjoy it. Take good care....B & B Ludwig

    ReplyDelete