Sunday, March 31, 2013

March 31, 2013

Happy Easter everyone!!! The Easter Bunny came to visit me! He's fun, but I know what Easter is really about. Thank you Jesus for dying for my sins.

I'm sorry it has been so long since my last post, I have been super busy. We moved and have been unpacking and stuff. I had to go to the hospital on Thursday because I had a fever and my red and white cells dropped again. I had a transfusion and am feeling much better. We got to come home yesterday. I have another MRI and PET Scan on Tuesday. On April 8th I start my radiation. I'm scared about that.

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I have been thinking about you and your mom a lot. I wish I could help you not to be scared about your tests and the radiation! I hope having your mom close helps. The best I can do is prayer and hugs.....

    ReplyDelete