Friday, April 12, 2013

April 11, 2013

I got to go home today which always makes me happy. I had my second day of radiation and I did very well. I wasn't as afraid today. My mask is super tight and it hurts, so we are going to make another one tomorrow that will fit me better. Everybody says they are so proud of me and that makes me feel good :)

Dan Vannoy came to visit me this morning in the hospital and gave me a package from him and everyone he works with. We want to say thank you for all you are doing for us with the Our Sweet Alexia fundraiser.

After we got home today I did a lot of resting and didn't want to eat so much. Hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lexi -

    Every day you make us prouder and prouder! you are doing so well, hang in there. We miss you so much and wish we could be there with you. Maybe soon.

    Love you! xoxoxo

    Nanny and Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the "Alexia Fan Club" to know that Tanaina is having a fundraiser for Alexia on May 3, from 6-8. We will have food and music by Adele Morgan, Hank Roesing, and entertainment by the Alaskan Pride Jazz Team! There will also be a silent auction and a clothing sale to help those growing families. There are no charges to attend, but a request a donation. Please share this information into the community! A great way to celebrate an evening with your family and help Alexia's family at the same time. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete