Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April 9, 2013

On Saturday I went to St. Baldrick's Day and got to ride in a Hummer stretch limo! It was so super cool. I got to drink out of a fancy glass and it had cool lights. When I got there I got a sash representing I was a special child there. I got my face painted and I also got to ride in a firetruck! One of my chemo nurses shaved her head too.

I have been feeling very good and had lots of energy. I have been eating good too, my pants are getting tight on my tummy....I spent the weekend with my grandpa which was fun.

Tomorrow is a big day for me. I have all three chemo's and its also my first day of radiation. I drank a lot of water yesterday and today hoping that it wont take long to hydrate tomorrow that maybe I wont have to spend the night.




No comments:

Post a Comment